DAY 1: Pickup from Guwahati Airport / Railway Station to Shillong (Capital of Meghalaya); En Route visit – Barapani Or Umiam Lake. Night Stay.
DAY 2: After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms. 1and 1/2 hr), the wettest place in the world. The beautiful waterfall-Noh-ka-likai is at Cherrapunjee. You can also explore Eco Park, Seven Sister Falls, Cherrapunjee View Point and some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee. Return to Shillong, en-route visit Elephant falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
DAY 3: After breakfast transfer to Guwahati, visit – Kamakhya Temple, Sankardev Kalakshetra and Regional Science Center. Overnight at Guwahati.
DAY 4: Early morning transfer to Manas National Park. After lunch go for Jeep Safari, back to Hotel; Night Stay.
DAY 5: Early morning go for Elephant ride at 5 am or 6 am, then back to hotel. After lunch transfer to Guwahati.
DAY 6: After breakfast transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival.
2. Hotel Accommodation (As per your package)
3. Transportation, including all sight seeing.
4. Fuel, Parking, Vehicle Permit and Driver Allowance.
5. Breakfast and Dinner.
6. 1 Time Elephant Ride & 1 Time Jeep Safari at Manas National Park.
PACKAGE COSTS EXCLUDES:
1. Food. (LUNCH)
2. Air Fare / Train fare.
3. Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills & beverages.
4. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. Personal Insurance.
8. Anything which is not included in the inclusion.